I. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Use of this Website owned by “WeSeSo Foundation” is governed by the terms and conditions below. These terms and conditions are legally binding on all users of this Website. By accessing this Website, you ("User") agree to abide by these terms and conditions. If you as the User of this Website do not agree with any of these terms and conditions please do not use this Website, because by using the Website you will be deemed to have irrevocably agreed to these terms and conditions.
* Registration and Passwords:
WeSeSo Foundation may or may not at times require a User to have a password and provide registration details to access this Website or portions of this Website. If WeSeSo Foundation does require a password and registration details, it shall be a condition of use of this Website that all the details User provides are correct, current and complete. If WeSeSo Foundation believes that the details are not correct, current or complete, WeSeSo Foundation will have the right to refuse User access to the Website, or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend User's account, if any. User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password(s) User is given to access this Website, and User is fully responsible for all activities that occur under User's password(s). User agrees to notify WeSeSo Foundation immediately of any unauthorized use of User's password(s). WeSeSo Foundation reserves the absolute right not to issue a password to any person or entity.
II. Website and Registration Administration
* Authority of Website Administrator
WeSeSo Foundation may in its discretion modify, edit, translate, suspend, restrict access to or terminate this Website, these terms and conditions, the Content or any link at any time without liability or prior notice. WeSeSo Foundation may in its discretion terminate the browsing of, registration with and use of this Website by any User at any time without liability or prior notice for any reason, including for any breach of these terms and conditions.
III. User Requirements and Obligations:
* Compliance: User will comply with all applicable laws in connection with its use of this Website.
* Unsuitable Conduct: User will not engage in conduct on or in connection with this Website that is illegal, misleading, infringing, defamatory, obscene, offensive, or otherwise objectionable. User will not cause damage, embarrassment or adverse publicity to WeSeSo Foundation.
* User Cooperation and Notification: User will cooperate with all reasonable requests of WeSeSo Foundation and will notify WeSeSo promptly upon learning of any actual or suspected breach of these terms and conditions by User or unauthorized use or abuse of this Website.
In the event of the termination of this Agreement due to any reason no portion of any payments of any kind whatsoever previously provided to WeSeSo will not be refunded.