The WeSeSo Learning foundation believes in the philosophy of partnership with donors, volunteers, well, wishers and like-minded people. WeSeSo stands for We Secure Society. It believes in fixing a solution from grass root level, and engages school students in innovative ways using their hidden talents in making them understand the root cause of success of cyber criminals. WeSeSo strongly believes that cyber safety aware students will make their parents, grandparents, friends and relatives aware about what they learnt during the engagement. Students not only gain knowledge but also make their positive digital footprint that may help them in their future.
Thanks in advance to every donor. With your help and contribution a cyber safe society and nation is in making.
• Donate any Amount you wish to, no act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
• Sponsor donation of our books (Be Cyber Safe, co-authored by our cyber warriors) to school(s) @INR5000/-.
• Sponsor gifts to our cyber warrior students on their participation @INR1000/-.
• Sponsor our quarterly e-magazine @INR25,000/- for each regional language.
Guidelines to contribute:
For contributions in INR
You can either
2. Send a cheque favoring “WESESO LEARNING FOUNDATION” and deposit in any HDFC Bank/ATM cheque book box.
3. Make a bank transfer, deposit the amount directly to:
WESESO LEARNING FOUNDATION
Current account number: 50200055706211
RTGS/IFSC code : HDFC0002686
HDFC Bank, Sushant Lok1, Gurgaon-122002, Haryana
Please also communicate your name, complete address, email ID, Mobile no and Pan Card No for issue of Donation Receipt.
Please avoid Cash Donations as far as possible and pay only by Crossed cheques / DD payable at Guragaon favouring “WESESO LEARNING FOUNDATION” or through Bank transfer.
Donations to WESESO are exempt from tax – 50% under section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
Deduction is not allowed for donations made in cash exceeding Rs 2,000.